Inglés II (Primer Idioma) de Segundo de Bachillerato
Unidad 1: Paco travels to South Africa.
- Tema 1. Paco arrives in South Africa.
- Tema 2. Paco meets new people.
- Tema 3. Paco used to wear a mac in England.
- Tema 4. When Sonia phoned Paco was visiting the city.
- Tema 5. New York is bigger than Johannesburg.
Unidad 2: Paco has decided to visit Sierra Leone and Keny.
- Tema 1. Still in Africa.
- Tema 2. I've just arrived in Sierra Leone.
- Tema 3. Paco had never thought of his heritage before.
- Tema 4. Kenya: a new adventure.
- Tema 5. Let's go on Safari!
Unidad 3: From Africa to Asia.
- Tema 1. New destiny: India.
- Tema 2. Paco had been taking so many pictures.
- Tema 3. Paco was told to visit the Himalayas.
- Tema 4. Paco asked the train ticket inspector how long the journey to Mumbai took.
- Tema 5. Is Paco getting ready to leave India?
Unidad 4: Paco travels to Southeast Asia.
- Tema 1. Planning next few days in Southeast Asia.
- Tema 2. Independence, freedom and happiness.
- Tema 3. The Quiet American.
- Tema 4. Where the Dragon descends into the sea.
- Tema 5. Hong-Kong: The Fragant Harbour.
Unidad 5: Australia: the new continent.
- Tema 1. Australia: the new continent.
- Tema 2. A place which Paco wished to visit.
- Tema 3. Melbourne, where Paco is travelling to, is a new city.
- Tema 4. Canberra, che capital!
- Tema 5. The island of Tasmania.
Unidad 6: Paco travels to New Zealand.
- Tema 1. Last stop: New Zealand.
- Tema 2. Te Reo Maori, the Maori language.
- Tema 3. It's time to visit the South Island.
- Tema 4. It has been such a good time that they have decided to spend some more time together.
- Tema 5. The journey back home.